Temitope Adeyemi (Mrs.) obtained her LLB from Lagos state University in 2004 and was called to bar in 2005. She obtained her LLM in the University of Lagos in 2014.
A highly practical person, driven to uphold ethical standards while providing top-notch legal services. Highly organized known for exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality with extensive office administration, client interface and legal document development experience.
She is presently the Gldynamics Secretary / Legal Adviser and also the Legal Head at Temitope Adeyemi &CO from 2015 to Date, where she’s responsible for the following:
- Brief taking and Concise reporting
- Drafting of Agreements on service level and commercial contract
- Management of Property and solution to property acquisition
- Monitoring the compliance of employee/employer relationship.
Part of her accomplishment are listed below:
- Developing of filling system for new clients
- Participated in legal advice to companies
- Legal adviser on Real Estate Matter and contracts agreement especially on Service level agreements etc.
- Expert on Probate matters
- Background knowledge of perfection of title documents
- Incorporation of companies and general knowledge of Corporate Affairs Commission
2012 – 2015. She was a member of Legal Researcher, Real Estate Team for Institute of Liberty and Democracy (Lagos State Informal Sector Reform) – Lagos State Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Alausa, Ikeja.
2008 – 2010, she worked with Bank PHB Plc. (Legal Department) and was responsible for the following:
- Legal drafting of agreement to protect the Bank
- Collating of Mortgage debenture for account officers
- Legal advisory to south west branch
- Ability to interact with external solicitors for accurate job done
- In charge of staffs mortgage of the bank
- Preparing initial drafts of legal documentations and correspondence for the review of the Head, legal Services
- Interface with External Solicitors engaged to provide adjunct legal services.