Engr. Anthony Ikemefuna graduated from the Enugu State University of Science & Technology in 1993 with an honors degree in Chemical Engineering.
He joined the National Engineering & Technical Company in 1994 as a Chemical Engineer in the process systems department. While at (NETCO) he worked as part of a team and team leader on several local projects such as the:
- Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas project concept development, front end engineering and detailed design of the trains 1-5.
- Shell Cawthorne Chanel Gas gathering Project.
- Erha FPSO Detailed Design phase.
- NNPC Mosimi pipeline upgrade
- Shell Santa Barbra flowline upgrade project
- NPDC Ozienge flowstation relocation project
- Brass LNG front end engineering and Detailed design project
- Olokola LNG Project.
Anthony resigned as Chief Process Engineer at (NETCO) in 2006 and has since worked as Process Engineering consultant to:
- Worley Parsons Europe
- Production Service Network
- Conoco Philips
- SHELL North Sea Operations
- British Petroleum.
- Talisman Sinopec
As a Process Engineering Consultant he has been involved with several high profile Greenfield and Brownfield projects including:
- TAMOIL Cremona Refinery Upgrade.
- Kuwait National Petroleum acid gas facilities upgrade.
- Shell Shearwater oil in water systems design
- Conoco Philips Alder Topsides project.
- Talisman Montrose Alpha Redevelopment project
- BP Clair Ridge Hook up and Commissioning Project.
He is a qualified Chattered Engineer and a member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers UK; he is also an approved mentor of the institution.