Plant Design & Process Engineering
GLDYNAMIC Solution Nigeria Limited team of process engineers are experienced in all aspects of Process engineering design and plant operations.
Using our expertise we can advise on conceptual process designs and develop
these ideas into a detailed plant design package for installation.
Process Engineering plant design services can be tailored to the clients need but would typically include:
- Concept Process flow sheets.
- Heat and Mass balances.
- Plant Layout to best optimize available space.
- Equipment Specification.
For Existing Brownfield facilities our team of engineers are experienced in facilities optimization and upgrades which maximize asset value, this is achieved by thorough engagement with operations personnel to determine current equipment performance against projected design performance envelopes.
Based on field data obtained several assessments and studies could be conducted with a view to understanding potential system bottlenecks requiring attention.
Some specialty studies conducted by our team of engineers include:
- Sand Management control studies
- Wax Management /Mitigation studies
- Hydrate Inhibition studies
- Piping & Pipeline Hydraulic Analysis
- Relief & Blow down Studies
- Flare and Vent System Studies
- HAZOP, HAZID & SIL Reviews.
- Utility consumption studies
- Preparation of Operating Shutdown Philosophies
- Preparation of Design & Operating Manuals
- Flow Induced Vibration & Acoustic Vibration Studies
- HP/LP Interface Reviews
These studies, reviews and assessments enable our team to adequately specify the required system equipments and instruments for Greenfield projects and make recommendations for retrofitting or change out of existing process equipment or control instruments if the assessment is for an existing facility.