Seismic Project Management is the administration of the relevant quality elements of seismic survey, acquisition, processing and Interpretation to best achieve our Clients objectives.
Our Seismic Project Services range from seismic acquisition planning, design and supervision, processing, quality control and integrated field development plan.
At Gldynamic, a measure of success for projects is derived from the following:
• Having the right team of experts for a project from inception to project execution and completion.
• Key Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy implementation for clients, contractors and community indigene
• Implementation of quality management systems
• Ensuring that the client’s interest and objectives are protected and met.
• Full focus on the project objectives in the different execution terrain e.g. Land Swamp and offshore.
• Continuous mitigation against missed objectives.
• Geophysical and Geological resolution of key exploration and development targets and objectives.
• Consistent daily monitoring during seismic acquisition for quality control, quality assurance and to prevent budget overruns
• Real time continuous assessment of project quality and parameters on the field before seismic processing
• Adherence to key milestones in the project time line.